We are committed to serving local families during the most difficult of times. We continue to monitor local, state, and national guidelines concerning COVID-19 and its impact on funeral service. Our staff is working to ensure the health and safety of the families we serve.
We are implementing the following public safety procedures to protect your family and our staff during the COVID-19 pandemic.
Here’s what you need to know:
- We are remaining diligent in our response to ensure the well-being of our staff and the families we serve. Please contact us for details, as regulations are constantly changing.
- We have hand sanitizer, tissues, and hand soap available throughout our funeral home.
- If your family needs to meet with our staff, we encourage you to schedule a meeting via phone call. Currently, we are limiting in-person arrangement meetings to only four people but additional participants are invited to join via phone call.
- It is natural to show you care by shaking hands, hugging, and gathering close together. We are reminding everyone to limit personal contact and give the appropriate distance to others.
- We are diligently cleaning all high-touch surfaces, including all door handles, faucets, countertops, toilets, and water fountains.
- If you are feeling sick, please stay home, keeping in mind there will be opportunities in the future to visit with loved ones and express condolences.
- We are trained, educated, and responsible when handling those who have died. Let us assure you that we are providing the same dignified and exceptional care we are known for – now and in the days ahead.
- All guests and staff wear face coverings while inside buildings on our property.
We appreciate your understanding and cooperation during this unprecedented time. If you have questions, don’t hesitate to contact us. Together, we will support one another, showing yet again the strength and resolve of our wonderful community.